Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lapel village fair 2012/willow by Greg Adams open house

This coming weekend brings the annual Lapel Village Fair and my annual open house. This will mark my 18th year in Lapel. Fairgoers will be able to visit the shop and see my friend and fellow craftsman Joe Green, who will display his fantastic hand sewn leather bags and hand carved walking sticks. Also my friend and wildlife artist Bruce Neckar will display his wonderful wildlife prints and originals. His bird prints are outstanding. Of course, I will be displaying my handmade bentwood rustic willow furniture along with a line of tiger maple tables that duck decoy carver John Bundy and I have teamed up to build. The heat has broken and it looks to be a normal summer weekend. Come on out and see us!!

No comments: