Monday, July 4, 2016

Willow by Greg Adams 22nd Open House July 8-9

During the Lapel Village fair, I will have my 22nd Open House. My buddy, Joe Green will set up a once a year display of his leather possible bags and walking sticks together with some of the knives he has made. I will offer discounts on selected items of my handmade rustic willow furniture.

There will be the usual wonderful foods available. In particular, the Lions Club will have corn on the cob and extraordinary tender barbecued chicken wings. I am hoping that the walleye sandwich guy returns and the homemade ice-cream people.

There will be a raffle in which you will be able to take a chance on winning several of the pieces I will donate.

It is a wonderful chance for people to come out and talk and interact up and down the shut off Main Street.

No comments: