Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Lapel village fair and Willow by Greg Adams 23rd open house


This Friday July 14 and Saturday July 15, I will host my annual open house from 9am to 8 pm each day.
I have reduced the price on pussywillow and corkscrew willow bunches. HALF PRICE !!!!! In addition, I have selected items of my handmade rustic willow furniture for price reduction.
I have arranged for Fiber Artist Savannah Norris to bring a selection of her art and of course my longtime buddy Joe Green will be on hand with his possible bags and walking sticks.
The Village Fair always brings a large crowd for the wonderful food and hometown atmosphere.
The Lapel Community Association will raffle  off several pieces of handmade rustic willow furniture that I have donated.


1 comment:

Thomas B. Brown said...

Check out our great wine products. We have wine glasses, corkscrews, wine decanters and interesting wine products.