Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Twenty-five years on Main Street

As of May First, 2019, I will have been at my 702 Main Street location in Lapel, Indiana for a quarter of a century. I moved my handmade rustic willow furniture workshop to the historic Sears building. An added component to this location was retail sales. For eleven years I operated out of my home on Adams Street in Muncie.
The sale of this property allowed me to move my residence to Noblesville and have my shop open on weekends. Though I don't think I will make another quarter century, I will continue in this location as long as I can.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carli The Quilter said...

Hi Greg,
I am an arborist's wife, our two sons work in our family business. You have some stunning work from the looks of your photos. I searched for willow arbors and I just found your site, its beautiful work you do and I had some questions, that I'll email you about.
Carli the Quilter

Willowbygregadams@blogspot.com said...

You can text or call me at 317-645-7149 or email
willowbygregadams@gmail.com