Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy week

I have been working hard this week to build some large birchbark picture frames for Anthony Padgett. he has put many of his prints in my picture frames and they are a good combination. I made two large ones for a couple of his original paintings. I will be doing a demonstration of my craft on the sidewalk of his gallery at Clay Terrace Mall in Carmel on October 15 during the day.
I have also been cutting sugar maple saplings for the legs of a new run of tables that will be topped with a variety of John Bundy's wonderfully finished tops.He has a new run of 30 tops from small to very large.
I will also be exhibiting at Janus Developmental services Fall Festival October 29 at Janus on Highway 32 between Cherry Tree and Mill creek on highway 32.
I also have just finished a new run of birdhouses made from scraps I got from my buddy. Brad McQueen. he and I were featured in this month's Indianapolis Monthy.

2 comments:

Willowbygregadams@blogspot.com said...

This has been a busy week. I have been cutting sugar maple saplings to make table bases for John Bundy's new run of 30 new tops. Ialso have been working on birchbark picture frames for some of Anthony Padgett' original paintings. I also just made a new run of birdhouses from scraps I got from my friend Bras McQueen. He and I were feature in a spot in October's Indianapolis Monthly.

Willowbygregadams@blogspot.com said...

Anthony Padgett's Gallery at Clay Terrace will have it'S grand opening October 15. I will be doing a demonstration making trellises and other items on the sidewalk in front of the gallery from 9-4.