Google+ Badge

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy week

I have been working hard this week to build some large birchbark picture frames for Anthony Padgett. he has put many of his prints in my picture frames and they are a good combination. I made two large ones for a couple of his original paintings. I will be doing a demonstration of my craft on the sidewalk of his gallery at Clay Terrace Mall in Carmel on October 15 during the day.
I have also been cutting sugar maple saplings for the legs of a new run of tables that will be topped with a variety of John Bundy's wonderfully finished tops.He has a new run of 30 tops from small to very large.
I will also be exhibiting at Janus Developmental services Fall Festival October 29 at Janus on Highway 32 between Cherry Tree and Mill creek on highway 32.
I also have just finished a new run of birdhouses made from scraps I got from my buddy. Brad McQueen. he and I were featured in this month's Indianapolis Monthy.
Post a Comment