Friday, October 7, 2011

Willow by Greg Adams is the name of my rustic furniture business that I started in 1983.Beginning in Muncie out of my home and moving to my current location in Lapel, I create rustic furniture by hand, using simple tools and willow saplings that I cut from swampy areas and ditches.I have retail sales hours from 11 to 5 Wednesday through Friday.
I also exhibit at area art shows.
I also use recycled fabric and leather to create footstools and benches.My shop consists of a workshop area where I make my pieces and a showroom where you can view my entire stock. I make new items regularly.
My work is also on display at a number of area shops.The most recent shop to display my work is Anthony Padgett's newly opened gallery in Clay Terrace in Carmel.
My work is also on display at the Bungalow Gallery in Broad Ripple, 116 Gallery in Fishers, McCordsville Mercantile in McCordsville, BisonWorld in Noblesville, Artists on the Square Gallery in Noblesville,Victoria's Gallery in Weschester, Ohio.
I welcome visitors to my shop, where one can watch whatever I am working on.
At present, I am working on a collaboration with master rafts an and duck decoy carver John Bundy's to create a new line of tables the feature his incomparable stained and finished curly maple tops combined with my rustic table bases.We have a large selection on display at Anthony Padgett's gallery.

No comments: