Monday, July 30, 2012

Handmade willow rustic furniture

I make rustic willow furniture,chairs, loveseats,swings and all sizes of tables by hand from locally gathered willow. I also make birdhouses, birchbark picture frames and vases. I make arbors for sale or rent for weddings and wide variety of trellises. I work with recycled wood, leather and birchbark. I am an Indiana Artisan, and won best of show at the inaugural 2011 Indiana Artisan Marketplace. I do shows mostly in the Indianapolis area and operate my own retail shop at 702 Main Street in Lapel, Indiana. You can contact me at 765-534-3009 or by mail at PO box 745, Lapel, Indiana 46051. My retail hours are 11-5 Wednesday through Sunday.

2 comments:

mch1960 said...

great stuff!! handmade Rustic Furniture is different work. nice.

Unknown said...

The best thing about rustic furniture is that each piece is different from another which means that the piece you select will not be found out anywhere else except the place you have kept it.

Rustic Table