Google+ Badge

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FREE Pussywillow starts!!

Following the Flower and Patio show, my shop remains totally clogged with large pussywillow branches that are still emerging. In the coming weeks, I will process this mountain of sticks into baskets and children's chairs and loveseats. In the process, I will generate scraps that can be easily planted to grow into a pussywillow tree. The trees start easily and grow into large trees in a short time. Would love to see more pussywillow trees out there and I have been doing this for a long time. Visit my shop and receive as many starts as you would like with no obligation to buy anything. My shop is at 702 Main Street in Lapel, just a half hour drive from downtown Indianapolis. Take I-69 north to exit 214, which is the Fortville-Lapel exit, just past Hamilton Town Center. Lapels just 8 miles east of Noblesville. My hours are 11-5 Wednesday-Sunday. Phone 765-534-3009. Email willowbygregadams@gmail.com..

Today is the first day of Spring although it is still very cold. I will be keeping the fire going and will also be getting ready for the upcoming Indiana Artisan Marketplace April 6-7.
Post a Comment