Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wreath Havoc

Once again I have wound up with a large quantity of very long pussywillows that I think are lovely, but no one ever buys. I also had just picked up some long thin creek willows that the power company had scrubbed out of a ditch, and I used two of them to make a framework to which I added the long pussy willows. Here is the result. I am enlisting my niece Erika to help me add a photo to my blog to see if this is feasible. Erika stops by from time to time with music from the new century and we listened to Foxygen today. We sat by the fire and caught up with each other. Nice to see her. Go girl.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Hi Greg!
I did check out your blog...very nice! I LOVE the pussywillow wreath! Can you make me a couple for my two front doors and bring them Monday with my two chairs? I'd like for them to be the same base diameter, and no wider than 36 inches (total) so the doors will open. Is that doable???

Can't wait to get my new chairs!

Terry Gray