Sunday, September 8, 2013

Final preparations for the Country Living show.

I just finished up bundling my bittersweet and boxing up sumac in preparation for setting up our booth at the Country living show in Columbus, Ohio Thursday. The show runs from Friday through Sunday. We will be in Booth 372 on Market street of the Ohio Village next to the Ohio State Fairgrounds, just east of Crew stadium. I will have my handmade rustic willow furniture on display and I also will offer hand gathered and bundled Indiana (American) Bittersweet. This is different from the commonly seen Asian bittersweet, which is an invasive species. My bittersweet is the most beautiful and reasonably priced you will find. Bundles of colorful smooth sumac and corkscrew and pussy willow bundles will also be available. We will have one of a kind birdhouses, birch bark picture frames and vases as will as leather and fabric covered vases to accent your home.

Trellises are always popular and I will bring as many as I can and I will be making them at the show as well in a continuous demonstration. I will bring a limited supply of leather and fabric stools, and they will go fast.

Remember that I do not do credit cards, so bring cash or a check and plan to have a vehicle big enough to take home what you buy. For further information, see the Country Living website.



No comments: