Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tennessee warblers

On my way to the shop,I stopped at Lafayette trace park and saw and heard Tenessee warblers along the river. I have also heard them in my neighborhood. They always are a signal that the seasons are changing.

Still pounding away at the bittersweet. I will finish on Sunday. I will be setting up my booth with my handmade rustic willow furniture at Country Living a week from today. We are hoping that the wonderful weather will continue. The Nickel Plate Boys will open their exhibit at the Pendleton Arts Society building, 136 West Water street tomorrow 9-6. We will also be there 9-6 on Saturday. John Bundy has his hand carved duck decoys,John Reynolds will have his oils of domestic livestock, Bruce Neckar will have his wonderful wildlife drawings and I will have a display of some of my handmade rustic willow furniture.

The Pendleton Heritage Fair will be going on throughout this historic town, and the park and historical museum are not to be missed.

No comments: