Google+ Badge

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Back to normal

A week after the Lapel Village fair, the silence in town is truly deafening. It was so great to have a lot of visitors, but it is so nice to be back to my normal serene existence. The shop has been cleaned and arranged and looks great. it was great to hang out with Dick Wolfsie and my buddies.

There has been a steady stream of people from all over coming to the shop, but few sales.

I went fishing on Monday before it cooled down and a caught a nice variety of smallmouth and rock bass. The river was up about a foot and was pretty murky. My favorite place was chugging with water and it was hard to hold my ground with such a swift flow. I am looking forward to warmer weather and clearer water next week.

I have nothing much to report at this time of year regarding wildlife and birds as midsummer can be somewhat boring.
Post a Comment