Monday, July 7, 2014

Lapel Village Fair 2014

This coming Friday July 11 kicks off the annual Lapel Village Fair. Everyone looks forward to Main Street closing down to car traffic and vendors setting up their booths of goods for sale and great food.
I have been spending some time finishing up unfinished projects and trying to make some space for my buddy Joe Green's handmade leather bags. Another friend, John Bundy will bring some of his duck decoys and we will be honored to have Dick Wolfsie doing a book signing an hour before the parade on Saturday and an hour after at the shop, 702 Main Street. He will serve as the Grand Marshall of the parade at 3:30 pm Saturday.

I will be offering some good deals on large benches. I have an abundance of these and will offer them at half Price. My handmade rustic willow furniture will be on display and I will move the chairs and loveseats and some benches outside for the fairgoers to use to rest in the shade just north of the shop.

No comments: