Wednesday, December 31, 2014

January half price sale

Looking around the shop, bringing several loads of my handmade rustic willow furniture back from the Arts Depot in Union City and the Nickel Plate Arts Center, I have come to the conclusion that it is time to move out some stuff and make room for new items. I have decided to do something that I have NEVER done: have a sale!

Americans are constantly bombarded by sales of every conceivable kind, both totally BOGUS and genuine. Arbor day sales, black Friday, you name it. The furniture business is filled with going out of business sales, bankruptcy sales, tent sales, Yada,Yada,Yada.

This will be the first time I have ever even considered having a sale. The slow arts economy and my increased production finds me out of space.

No coupons, no rebates, no BOGO, none of any of that.

Just HALF PRICE!!!! Through the entire month of January 2015, beginning January 2 until January 31, everything I make will be half price. Please come by the shop from 11-5 Wednesday through Saturday, 702 Main Street, Lapel, Indiana.

Wildlife and bird sightings have included several large groups of deer and waterfowl, especially in flight in the evenings. The regular birds are all around, no snowy owls, but people are seeing them. There are some extremely impressive photos of snowys and short eared owls near Mt Comfort airport on the Internet, and every fluttering white plastic bag in the middle of a field gets me going.

I am looking forward to the new year and look forward to welcoming people to my shop.

No comments: