Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Loaded

Borrowed a trailer from my buddy Bill Huff and loaded every single bundle of curly willows, all my trellises and several boxes of lovely bittersweet. I was worried about the drought affecting the bittersweet crop, but although the berries are a little smaller, I managed to come up with some new spots and I have enough for the show. I may have to put some air in my tires. Linda and I will make a leisurely drive to Columbus and set up tomorrow. Them it will be three days of busy, busy, busy. We look forward to seeing old friends like David Smith and his lovely family as well as other artisans like Judy Robinson. It will be a hard weekend and I will be glad to get back to my leisurely days at the shop, with maybe a few more rounds of fishing.

No comments: