Saturday, November 3, 2012

Loons are back!!!

Went to Morse beach yesterday and saw a couple of loons in the identical spot I saw them last year to the day. It is so strange that nature can be so consistent.There are kinglets all over my pine tree. They never stop moving. It is impossible to tell if they are golden crowned or ruby crowned unless the lighting is ideal. Sold a screen though the Gallery on the Square in Danville today. Working on some bookshelves at the shop from some recycled plywood from Hickory Designs. I am planning on taking some of my handmade rustic willow furniture to the Arts Depot in Union City, Indiana next Tuesday. I had my stuff there last year and I was really impressed with the integrity of this 1880's train depot that has been so lovingly restored. They are selling locally produced art for the next six weeks.

No comments: