Monday, June 8, 2015

60th Talbot Street Art Fair 2015

After a very nice experience at Winona Lake last weekend, I will exhibit at the Sixtieth Talbot Street Art fair Saturday and Sunday June 13-14. I have the sweetest spot in the show at 17th and Talbott. Throngs of people will be there as always, and I expect to see lots of old friends. I will have an assortment of my handmade rustic willow furniture on display and for sale. It is always a festive event and I think this is my 28th time exhibiting. The show started when I was nine years old and playing with sticks and wood scraps from my grandpa Adams lumberyard.
I am approaching the halfway mark, which is pale in comparison to some artists who have been there for every single one.

There will be 270 artists from all over the country and it is always good to see new work and make new contacts.

No comments: