Thursday, June 4, 2015

Winona Lake art Show 2015

This Saturday and Sunday, June 6-7,I will exhibit my handmade rustic willow furniture at Winona Lake, a village adjacent to Warsaw, Indiana. This will be my first attempt at this show. There will be 70 artists exhibiting. There are a number of restaurants and specialty shops in this village and the fair has been going for 17 years. This is a relatively small show that is, according to some of my friends, very artist-friendly. I have not done any shows in this area and this venture will be somewhat of an exploration for me.

The next weekend will see me setting up at the Talbot Street Art fair, which I have been doing since 1986.

I have been working on a major run of birdhouses made from scrap pine I have been accumulating from my weekly recycling trips to Hickory Designs. It is a pleasure to put this nice wood to use.

No comments: