Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Southwood Park Homeshow July 27, 2015

I have been invited to be a part of the Fort Wayne Museum of Arts Paradigm Gallery's booth at the Southwood Park home show this Saturday. My friend Abby Weimerskirch, director of the gallery has been a longtime booster of my handmade rustic willow furniture and has invited me to bring a load to be a part of a booth they will have at 1145 Westover Street, outside one of the thirteen homes open during this event. This takes place in one of the oldest neighborhoods in Fort Wayne. Information is available at ARCHFW.org

I will bring a load of willow with me and will make trellises during the event. We will make a room setting with a loveseat, tables and stools and I will bring several new tripod trellises and a number of new birdhouses that I have just finished. There will be food trucks and it looks to be a very festive event, which will run from 10-4.

My work is available at the Paradigm Gallery during the normal hours of the Fort Wayne museum of Art 311 East Main along with the work of 75 regional artists. http://www.fwmoa.org/Paradigm



No comments: